National Housing and Rehabilitation Association hosted this members-only Legal Issues Roundtable Town Hall on Thursday, May 28 at 4:00 pm to explore key topics.
The following panelists shared how the pandemic is impacting affordable housing legal issues, followed by an open forum for panelists and audience members to engage one another on critical topics.
- Jerry Breed, Principal, Miles & Stockbridge
- Drew Fletcher, President, Greystone Capital Advisors
- Madi Ford, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Mid-City Financial Corporation
- Barry Krinsky, Director, Citi Community Capital
- Ken Lore, Partner, Head of Real Estate Practice, Katten MODERATOR